Urgent Care >
Migraine Treatment Center
Acute Migraine Treatment Center
Do You Suffer from Migraine Headaches?
When your usual treatment doesn’t provide relief, Lifetime Health’s Migraine Treatment Center offers an alternative to the wait and expense of the emergency room. Lifetime Health’s Acute Migraine Treatment Center is specially designed to treat the symptoms and address the needs of acute migraine sufferers aged 16 and older.
- Dedicated treatment rooms equipped to administer a wide-range of migraine-specific medications, including standard injections, intravenous medications and fluids.
- Same-day appointments available to accommodate you.
- Treatment report sent to your physician.
- Developed in collaboration with a leading area neurologist and recognized migraine specialist.
- All major insurances accepted.
The Migraine Treatment Center is located within the Urgent Care by Lifetime Health facility at the Wilson Health Center, 800 Carter Street in Rochester.
Migraine Center Hours:
Daily: 10 am - 7 pm
Call 585-339-4020 to schedule a same-day appointment, and get relief from your migraine headaches today!
Registered nurses assess calls and appointments are scheduled to meet patients’ needs. The appointment line opens at 9am. Appointments are not needed, walk-ins are welcome. To accommodate patients more quickly and comfortably, we recommend calling ahead for an appointment.