- Primary Care
- Primary medical care focused on YOU and your family, including Internal (Adult) Medicine, Family Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Our team of pediatricians provides quality, comprehensive care for your children from birth through the college years.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Primary Care
- Frequently asked questions about Lifetime Health's primary care services.
- Eye Care Services
- Eye care doctors providing professional vision services for you and your family.
- Lab Collection
- Blood drawing services and some lab testing.
- Acute Migraine Treatment Center
- Treatment services for acute migraine sufferers available 10am to 7pm daily within the Urgent Care by Lifetime Health facility in the Wilson Center at 800 Carter St.
- Treatment for foot-related conditions such as bunions, corns, calluses, hammer toes and bone spurs, as well as minor surgical procedures.
- Optical Shop
- Now through May 19, get 50% off all sunglasses at the Lifetime Health Optical Shop! We carry a wide variety of eyewear for the whole family. Click here for more details.
- Diagnostic imaging services including CT, Ultrasonography, Fluoroscopy and General Radiology.
- Spine Program Information
- As of August 30, 2016, the Spine Health Center at Lifetime Health is closed. Please visit this page for more information on chiropractic providers in the community who can provide spine care.
- Patient Resources
- Patient resources, including health information database, forms and links to reputable health and medical websites.