Patients and Pharmacists Working Together
is a program in which you have an opportunity to meet one-on-one with a clinical pharmacist. It is available to all patients with a Lifetime Health Medical Group primary care physician. Patients work with a pharmacist and their primary care providers to:
- Improve overall health
- Better understand and often, simplify over-the-counter and prescription medication regimens
- Effectively manage medical conditions
- Learn proper use of medical devices
Who can MedSense help?
MedSense can help you if you:
- Take multiple medications
- Want to better understand your medications or medical condition(s)
- Have diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, high cholesterol , or heart disease
- Need help using medical devices such as insulin pumps, inhalers, glucose meters and more
- Would like dietary counseling to help your medical condition(s)
- Need clinical advice on vaccinations for travel
- Want to quit smoking
Enroll at No Cost
Enroll is one of three convenient ways:
- By Phone: Call 689-0040 Ext.2345 if you are a patient at our Amherst practice, or 668-3600 ext. 5035 if you are a patient at our Hamburg, Mosher or West Seneca practice
- At the Office: Ask to be enrolled at your next doctor’s appointment.
- At the Pharmacy: Ask your Lifetime Health pharmacist.
No referral needed. Participation in MedSense is free to all patients with a Lifetime Health primary care physician.